Evolution Swim Team Programs
Mandeville Sports Complex
April 17th - May 11th
May 15th - July 10th
Head Coach: Jill Maggio
About Coach Jill
As a Swimmer/Athlete
- Won multiple state titles in Indiana as an age group swimmer
- Top 10 nationally ranked age group swimmer
- Attended LSU on a swimming scholarship the LSU Track and Field Team
As a Teacher
- 12 years as an elementary classroom teacher
- Currently in her 8th year as a health & P.E. teacher at Lakeshore HS
As a Coach
- 20 summer seasons coaching
- 6 years as a USA Swimming club coach
- Coaching experience includes ages 4 through national level swimmers
- 22 seasons coaching in other sports including baseball, basketball, soccer, and volleyball
Jill lives in Forest Brook and is a widow with 4 children ages.
Swim team focuses on stroke technique, endurance, improving speed and FUN! Swimmers of all ability levels are welcome to join the swim team but must be able to swim one length of the pool. Swimmers not able to swim one length are eligible for prep team and stroke clinics. Spring, summer and fall sessions are offered. Swimmers have options of practice times in most sessions. Swim meets are scheduled but are optional. All practices are 1 hour.
Prep team is a summer session for younger swimmers having graduated from swim lessons but cannot swim a full length independently. There will be a fun intrasquad meet at the end of the season. All practices are 40 minutes.
Stroke clinics focus on competitive stroke technique, starts and turns. Instructors are experienced competitive swimmers. Private, semi-private, and group sessions are available spring, summer and fall.
Register at Mandeville Sports Complex